Monday, July 30, 2012

Finally!

After days of being gone only to come home to find that my internet and all of my devices hate me, I am finally back online!  The good news to that sad tale, is that I was able to continue on my rewrite of Dead Awakening.  I am now only sixty pages from the conclusion of the book and that much closer to looking for Beta readers and an editor. Yahoo!  I still have a lot of work to do on the book, but I am closer than I have been in a year to finishing it for good.

Along the way I have been trying to find a synopsis for the back cover of the book, without giving too much away.  So I have come up with a very rough draft of a back cover synopsis.  Let me know if this is something you would want to read or not.


When Evaine Michaels wakes strapped to a rusty hospital bed with no memory of who she was, she knows she's in trouble, and things are only going to get worse for Evaine.

Unable to control her new emotional or physical appetites Evaine is torn between unending hunger and unfathomable rages. But it's the undeniably attracted to the beautiful and illusive Luca that has her in even worse shape.

Luca is a greek god of a man who wants nothing to do newborn Evaine, but hard as he tries, neither of them can deny the electric connection when they touch. Or why it is that they can feel each others emotions.

And what will happen when Evaine finally remembers who she was before, and finds out that her high school sweetheart hasn't give up on finding her. Tristan is a millionaire playboy will stop at nothing to get Evaine back, but the journey may lead him to finding out things, that were better left unknown.

As Evaine, Luca and even Tristan try to discover who is experimenting on humans and why, Evaine is forced to choose between the man who makes her feel safe, and the man who's touch ignites her soul.

1 comment: